Submit Your Work
- Are you involved with any endeavor in the developing world that includes robotics in some way?
- Does your research or technology development project involve sensing, “thinking”, and “acting”?
- Are you creating autonomous or “intelligent” systems in hardware and/or software?
- Do you run a program that uses robots and/or robotics for education or outreach among students or people young or old?
- Are you working on automation for industrial or service applications?
- Are you tinkering with electronics and sensors, trying to create systems that interact with the physical world?
- Do you run a robotics research program or lab?
- Do you teach robotics at your university or school?
If any of the above apply to you, and you’re working in or with a part of the world that can be considered “developing”, we’d love to hear about your project, however large or small it is. Please use the form below to tell us about it. If you have multiple relevant projects to include, you can fill this form multiple times.